WTA Whole Tabacco Alkaloid E-Liquid

W.T.A. stands for "Whole Tobacco Alkaloid," a revolutionary concept in e-Liquid formulation. As compared to traditional nicotine-only e-Liquid, our WTA includes the minor alkaloids that exist in the active compounds of tobacco. This breakdown is approximately 95% nicotine, with the remaining 5% consisting of the minor alkaloids. Our e-Liquid is "WTA exclusive" which means no additional nicotine is added, preserving the tobacco leaf's natural alkaloid profile. Experience the difference. Enjoy a Wholecig!

Contact Information

e-cigarette vape shop directory V2 Pro vaporizers - sales & promotions
Vaporfi e-cigarettes

Featured Listings

  • E-Juice Plug

    United States

    E-Juice Plug is a long time supporter of the Vape

  • Ecig Deals and Coupons

    United States

    All Ecig Coupons is the leading destination for

Disclosure: This is a professional electronic cigarette directory and review site that may receives compensation from the companies we promote and review. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.